Fire Insurance

Our Fire policy covers Private and Business Premises such as:
  • Buildings (e.g. Factories, Shop, Warehouses and Houses)
  • Furniture
  • Fixtures and Fittings
  • Office Equipment
  • Stock-in trade which include raw materials and finished goods
  • Buildings under construction
  • Plants, Machinery and Equipment

against loss or damage by Fire, Lightning and Explosion of gas or boilers used for domestic purpose.

The Fire Policy can be extended to cover special perils like:

  • Earthquake or Volcano
  • Storm
  • Flood
  • Explosion
  • Riots and Civil Commotion, Malicious Damage
  • Water Damage
  • Impact Damage by vehicle and aircraft

The Policy can insure loss of Rental Income due to Fire to a property occupied by tenants.

Our policy also can insure cost of removing debris from the insured property after a fire loss as well as architects, surveyors and consulting engineer fees.

Aureol’s Fire policy is so flexible that whatever your needs are, it can be tailored to suit them.

Information required to obtain a quote:
  • Proposer’s Name
  • Value of property to be insured
  • Additional/Special Perils required
  • Type of construction of property (Building)
  • Description of property (Other than building)
  • Location of risk